I have mommy guilt. Well, I have it for many different reasons at any given time of every second of most days. But in regards to this blog here, I have it because I really really want to start remembering and recording all of the wonderful little things that make my daughter so freaking awesome. I mean, I haven't even started on her baby book. SHE IS ALMOST 3!! And now I have another little one due in June. That is exponentially more mommy guilt on the way!
Anyways, I figure the best way to record things that I want to remember is to write on this here blog. Right? Yeah, I have been thinking this for a looong time. I wish I had some willpower to, you know, stick with anything. But I am going to try. I am going to try really really hard. I think one of the things that has seemed really daunting about starting to write/record on this blog again is that I feel like I have to do a recap of M's life up until now and guess what? It ain't happening. So self, get over it. Start from now and that is that. And that is just what I am going to start to do.
Tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment