I really REALLY need to stop watching MTV. Because the shows SUCK.....me in (OHHH gotcha there didn't I?) and I can not stop watching them no matter how terrible they may be. Or how terribly AWESOME!
What is UP with 16 and pregnant? Please tell me this show is scripted. Seriously. Or else there are teenage boys scattered across the country who's butts I need to personally go and "whoop" ("whup"?). The one from last night, OH! He did not just text his baby momma calling her a "fat stretched mark bitch". OH NO HE DIDN'T!!!
Do you see what the M and the T and the V does to me? Not to mention my vocabulary? Ugh. Let's move on shall we?
Here is a question for you. How the hell do people actually wind up having weddings and all that they consist of? I have tried numerous times to sit down with a bridal mag or click around on the knot dot com and my head literally IMPLODES! I just don't think I can do it.
What with all the choices and the details and the checklists and the MONEY?! What the eff is with the amount of money it takes to get married? And I know I know...you don't HAVE to spend a bunch of money, there are WAYS to do it cheaper yada yada. But guess what? I am engaged to a social butterfly and we have no less than 10 of our friends' wedding to go to this year alone.
That is a lot of pressure!
Everyone will be comparing and contrasting and UGH! So it we go cheap we have to really do it well, like we really TRIED to go all chic cheap and shiznit and I am not chic, though I am pretty good at being cheap.
And eloping is out of the question because then my mom wins and I am simply not mature enough yet to let that happen. I will show you mom! I will spend tens of thousands of dollars on my wedding just to spite you! Muahahahaha...ah..aha...hmmm...waaaaaah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I so agree bout 16 and pregnant. Those boys are such buttholes and why in the world are they even showing this.
Ah, weddings. I'm so glad I got married long ago and don't have the pressures of these days. I hope you are able to work it all out and enjoy your day!
Lynn
Planning for a wedding can be a drag. My wife and I ended up getting married at her parent's house, but only after we visited about twenty places first. That was a drag!
Good luck. My advice, keep it small. The less people you have the less money you'll spend.
Enjoy!
Post a Comment